Annual Giving to The Willows Fund is now more essential than ever. Why?
Because our needs have increased, and The Willows Fund provides immediate support to these increasing needs.
Each gift to The Willows Fund makes possible:
Proceeds from The Annual Fund support our immediate operational needs and give us the ability to respond to pressing priorities during these uncertain times.
- The attraction and retention of outstanding faculty and staff
- Emergency financial assistance needs of our families, many of whom need support for the very first time
- The additional technology required with distance learning including 1:1 laptops or iPads for all students
- Professional development for our faculty to teach and work remotely
- Technology to prepare our on-campus classrooms for COVID-19 requirements
- Classroom furniture and modular classrooms to meet COVID-19 specifications
- Cutting-edge curricula, materials, and resources
- Our commitment to ongoing programming to promote and preserve inclusivity
- RULER Social Emotional Learning support for students, families, faculty, and staff
With your ongoing support, The Willows continues to inspire innovative problem-solvers and life-long learners who discover their passions and take their voices and The Willows legacy of learning out into the world as caring, committed leaders.
The Willows Fund unites our community and keeps our school spirit alive!