Middle School (6-8) Admissions Process
This will add your family to our admissions system so we can provide you with the necessary information to move through the application process.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year on August 21, 2024. A $150.00 application fee is required to complete the online application. The application deadline for Middle School is January 19, 2024.
We will host on-campus open houses this fall on Saturday, December 2 and Saturday, January 13 . Once you complete your inquiry form, you may sign up to attend an open house.
Throughout the fall and winter, prospective families are also welcome at certain Willows events, both virtual and in-person. Once you complete and submit your inquiry form, we will send you a list of events and opportunities to learn more about our community.
After submitting an application, you will schedule two in-person interviews, one for you, the parents, and one for your child. Parents will meet with a member of the admissions team to discuss their children, share information, and ask questions they may have about the school. Children will meet with a faculty member for a one-on-one interview and an informal assessment.
Interviews are also offered in Spanish or Korean upon request.
In addition to the application, we require the following materials (all found under supporting application forms):
- Teacher Recommendation forms (English and math)—must be sent directly to The Willows by the teacher completing the recommendation.
- Administrative Recommendation form—must be sent directly to The Willows by the administrator completing the recommendation.
- Student Information Release Form
- Transcript Request Form
- All forms are due no later than January 19, 2024.
- Standardized tests are optional—We do NOT require the ISEE as part of the application process.
Any questions you may have
The best way to obtain additional information is through the contact below:
Associate Director of Admissions