Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Events
With our diversity, equity, and inclusion values in mind, our community comes together in events, meetings, discussions, informative workshops, inspirational speakers, and author events. The Willows curriculum, curricular events, and multi-cultural programming are designed to enrich the experience of our students and families.
It is not an accident that the word Community anchors the name of our school. When we all come together and pull in the same direction, it's amazing to see how far we can go.
Rasheea and Royce Hall, Willows Parents
Bridgette Blue, DEI consultant
- Ghost Boys: YA Book Talk with DEI Committee + 5th Grade Teachers
- Coffee and Conversation with the DEI Committee
- A Conversation About Colin Kaepernick
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Parent Coffee with Jerry Craft
- Stamped by Ibram X Kendi
- Middle School and Parent Conversation with Civil Rights Activist Peggy Preacely